Application: ion

ion

Application: ion

Post by ion on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Armagetron name: ION
    Previous Armagetron/Other Aliases names: Hunter,Haunter,dimensION
    How long have you been playing Armagetron? 2 years(ish)
    Where are you from? NYC
    What divisions(Sumo, Fort, etc.)are you best at?: I am a good sweeper, i need some practice at sumo,i love CTF, and at freestyle im pretty good
    What server are we most likely to find you on?: WildCat,Fast-Track, Ww CTF,crazy tronners fort
    Do you have a login ID? eh,neh
    Have you ever been in any other clans? If yes, which ones? SD
    Are you commited to making all clan practices/wars/tourneys? hmm, im not sure, it depends
    Were you invited by anyone? If so, who? no i was not
    Why did you choose :Tu:? because i think this is a respectable clan with a good rep. and i'd like to be a part of the action
    Why should we accept you? i think i am a good tronner that is capable of great things
    Ratchet

Re: Application: ion

Post by Ratchet on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

gl, can't say I've ever played you before.
    az95

Post by az95 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:09 pm

ah gl ion! i think that i have seen you around before, anyways it would be good to get an ID, so see you on the grids!

syllabear

Post by syllabear on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Ratchet wrote:gl, can't say I've ever played you before.

Ion wrote:
    What divisions(Sumo, Fort, etc.)are you best at?: I am a good sweeper, i need some practice at sumo,i love CTF, and at freestyle im pretty good
    What server are we most likely to find you on?: WildCat,Fast-Track, Ww CTF,crazy tronners fort

I have a feeling thats why...

Ion, you do realise we are a fortress clan first, and a sumo clan second? We don't play ctf, dogfight or low/high rubber... or wildcat (if you can class that as anything).

As such we expect our applicants to be active and involved in the fortress community, including placing G5 mega fort pro pretty much number 1 in their server list. We'll still evaluate you and your ability, its just I'm wondering if this is the clan for you?
    Dal

Post by Dal on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

syllabear wrote:
    Ratchet wrote:gl, can't say I've ever played you before.

Ion wrote:

I have a feeling thats why...

Ion, you do realise we are a fortress clan first, and a sumo clan second? We don't play ctf, dogfight or low/high rubber... or wildcat (if you can class that as anything).

As such we expect our applicants to be active and involved in the fortress community, including placing G5 mega fort pro pretty much number 1 in their server list. We'll still evaluate you and your ability, its just I'm wondering if this is the clan for you?

Agreed.

DaGarBBaGeMAN

Post by DaGarBBaGeMAN on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:42 pm

freestyling, like rapping?
    Radian

Post by Radian on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

gl - cant say i have ever seen u on teh grid - i guess well hav to see what u got

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:06 pm