Tronners Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similar topics

+2
Stripes
az95
6 posters

Resignation

az95
    az95

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post by az95 Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm

This has been really bad timing over the last couple days with the new structure thing. Truth is, i have been wanting to leave Tu for a few weeks now. It no longer feels like a family for me. I no longer have as much fun as i used too. The clan has changed, for the better no doubt, but not for me. I realize that i can not get on the gridz as much as i want, and i believe that i am not doing the clan any favors, and i do not believe i can contribute anymore. So i think now i will either stay clan-less or go on over to uNa. It has been a fun ride, and i mean really fun, but it is my time to depart. I hope we can still be friends, and i hope you guys dont think i left entirely because of what happened these last few days.

<3 az95, CuttyBuddy, Credo, and Fallout.

az95
    az95

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post by az95 Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 pm

oh and could someone remove me from the moderators group?
    Stripes
    Stripes

Post by Stripes Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 pm

az, i needa talk to you for a sec man if u get a minute. either pm me on una forums, talk on the grids, or we can text but I'd appreciate your time
    syllabear

Post by syllabear Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 pm

just sounds like you are running away.

Not entirely unexpected, but earlier than I thought.

Resignation Son-i-am-disappoint

(especially as you use the fact you have less time on and always arguing that you make practices? And going to uNa? Do they want an 'inactive'?)
    Venijn
    Venijn

Post by Venijn Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Perfect summary Sylla.
    DaGarBBaGeMAN

Post by DaGarBBaGeMAN Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Az. why are you doing this? I joined this clan solely because of you and that because of the "family" factor you mentioned. You are not being taken out as leader, just earlier today you challenged elmo by saying that you WILL make this clan work. so why the change of heart now? Your decision is very drastic and you should think about the rest of the clan before making it, give the current circumstances some time everything will resolve by itself. at the end of the day, everyone appreciates each other in the clan and if you really think about it, we are perhaps the most fun-based clan out there. (too much for our own good at times)
    az95
    az95

Post by az95 Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

forgot to really explain this in my earlier post. Me leaving has NOTHING at all to do with the changes that are being made. I was tired this morning, and would like to make an apology to venom/elmo because they were right about most everything. Yes you could say i am running away, and i feel bad, but i dont want this to be a flame thread. and i also meant to say that IF i ever do clans again then it will most likely be uNa. and garbageman sorry but these choices arnt drastic, but have been coming. idk, maybe im just really out of it, and im probably making a bad choice right now. Yes my posts make no sense. Yes they are contradicting each other. sorry Sad
    Venijn
    Venijn

Post by Venijn Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I was going to say... this morning, you had no intention of leaving, and every intention of staying as leader. Now it turns out you've been thinking the opposite for a few weeks...
    DaGarBBaGeMAN

Post by DaGarBBaGeMAN Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

no az don't leave!!! i can't imagine this clan without you Sad
    Lanfear

Post by Lanfear Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 am

Sylla, don't say things you don't know.
    Everybody in uNa is inactive as it is.
    lol!

Sponsored content