Tronners Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similar topics

2 posters

Hello Members of :Tu:

J Dawg

Hello Members of :Tu: Empty Hello Members of :Tu:

Post by J Dawg Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 am

Okay so this is who I am Smile
    I'm 16 years old, born on the 2nd of August. I live in New Hampshire, I work hard to my best for the community. I have always diciplined myself to be better and better with everything I do.If at first I do not succeed, then I will do as much as possible to be better. I get A's and B's in school. I am a Sophmore in high school. I have a lot of trouble sleeping sometimes. I'm a pure night owl and prefer just staying up through the night. I like video games, but I have the old fasioned stuff like a gamecube and a nintendo 64. I love Zelda And Pokemon (Don't judge me, it's cool).I love Sports, I play Football, Swiming, Indoor track and field, And Spring track and field. I like to think a lot, I Do not fantasize but I like to think about things and things can sometimes get to me.
    I have a girlfriend who is 15 turning 16 in march, and a sophmore in high school. We've been dating for a year and 2 months. I always want to see her, But we are both very busy with sports and school. I love her with all my heart and I honestly think she could be someone I would like to have for a very long time.

That's just a quick take of me and who I am.

az95
    az95

Hello Members of :Tu: Empty Re: Hello Members of :Tu:

Post by az95 Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 am

cool! thanks for lettin us get to know u more!